DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the sbnc commandline parameters. sbnc is an modular IRC proxy with extension support. It gives you an easy control over about more than 2000 users. You are able to use OpenSSL encrypted connections also like connections about the IPv6 protocol. sbnc comes with two modules. The bnctcl extension, which gives your IRC proxy a powerful TCL scripting support and the bncmysql extension, which stores all your users depend data in an MySQL table.
BINARY PARAMETERSThis program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Location of the configuration directory.
- Location of the data directory (defaults to the config directory).
- Run in the foreground instead of a daemon.
- Displays the help and exits.
- Location of the log directory (defaults to the data directory if given, else the config directory).
- Don't start child processes.
- Location of the PID file (defaults to <data dir>/sbnc.pid).
FILES AND DIRECTORIES
Configuration files for sbnc. The most
important configuration files are:
Default file of shroudBNC. You can decide
in this file, if shroudBNC should start on
Configuration for log rotating.
Start and stop script of shroudBNC.
Path for all libraries of shroudBNC. Also all
Tcl scripts from the sbnc-tcl extension could
be found in the scripts subfolder.
Path where all user depend data will be saved.
Path where the logfiles of sbnc will be saved.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Patrick Matthäi <[email protected]> for sbnc. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.