SYNOPSISscan-view options results directory
DESCRIPTIONscan-view a companion comannd line utility to scan-build(1), scan-view is used to view analysis results generated by scan-build(1). There is an option that one can pass to scan-build to cause scan-view to run as soon as it the analysis of a build completes
- -h, --help
- show the help message and exit.
- Host interface to listen on. (default=127.0.0.1)
- Port to listen on. (default=8181)
- Print additional debugging information.
- Automatically update module for each request.
- Don't open a webbrowser on startup.
- Allow connections from any host (access restricted to "127.0.0.1" by default)