SYNOPSISschism [ options ] [ directory ] [ file ]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the schism command.
schism is a music editor (tracker) that aims to match the look and feel of Impulse Tracker so closely as possible. It can edit the following music modules formats it (native), s3m, xm, mod.
- -a DRIVER, --audio-driver=DRIVER
- SDL audio driver (or "none")
- -v DRIVER, --video-driver=DRIVER
- SDL video driver
- --classic, --no-classic
- start schism in classic mode
- X11 display to use (e.g. ":0.0")
- -f, +f, --fullscreen, --no-fullscreen
- start in fullscreen mode
- -p, +p, --play, --no-play
- start playing after loading song on command line
- --font-editor, --no-font-editor
- start in font-editor (itf)
- --hooks, --no-hooks
- run startup/exit hooks (default: enabled)
- display version information
- -h, --help
- print this stuff
AUTHORImpulse Tracker was written by Jeffrey Lim. A clone was written by Storlek/chisel, which is now maintained by Mrs. Brisby.
This manual page was written by Gürkan Sengün <[email protected]>.