SYNOPSISscrapy-ws [-P|-H] action ...
Example script to control and monitor Scrapy using its web service. It only provides a reduced functionality as its main purpose is to illustrate how to write a web service client. Feel free to improve or write you own.
- Scrapy host to connect to. (default: localhost)
- Scrapy port to connect to. (default: 6080)
- List of available commands
- run <spider_name>
- Schedule spider for running
- stop <spider>
- Stop a running spider
- List running spiders
- List name of available spiders
- List available web service resources
- List enabled extensions
- get-spider-stats <spider>
- Get stats of a running spider
Get global stats