- void scsi_eh_prep_cmnd(struct scsi_cmnd * scmd, struct scsi_eh_save * ses, unsigned char * cmnd, int cmnd_size, unsigned sense_bytes);
- SCSI command structure to hijack
- structure to save restore information
- CDB to send. Can be NULL if no new cmnd is needed
- size in bytes of cmnd (must be <= BLK_MAX_CDB)
- size of sense data to copy. or 0 (if != 0 cmnd is ignored)
This function is used to save a scsi command information before re-execution as part of the error recovery process. If sense_bytes is 0 the command sent must be one that does not transfer any data. If sense_bytes != 0 cmnd is ignored and this functions sets up a REQUEST_SENSE command and cmnd buffers to read sense_bytes into scmd->sense_buffer.