seqsearch -mode list -inseqspath dirlist -database string -niter integer -evalue float -maxhits integer -dhfoutdir outdir -logfile outfile
- seqsearch -help
- This option specifies the mode of SEQSEARCH operation. SEQSEARCH takes as input a directory of either i. single sequences, ii. set of sequences (unaligned or aligned, but typically aligned sequences within a domain alignment file)). The user has to specify which. Default value: 1
- This option specifies the location of sequences, e.g. DAF files (domain alignment files) (input). SEQSEARCH takes as input a database of either i. single sequences, ii. sets of unaligned sequences or iii. sets of aligned sequences, e.g. a domain alignment file. A 'domain alignment file' contains a sequence alignment of domains belonging to the same SCOP or CATH family. The file is in clustal format annotated with domain family classification information. The files generated by using SCOPALIGN will contain a structure-based sequence alignment of domains of known structure only. Such alignments can be extended with sequence relatives (of unknown structure) by using SEQALIGN. Default value: ./
- Default value: swissprot
- This option specifies the number of PSIBLAST iterations. This option specifies the number of PSIBLAST iterations that are performed in a search. Default value: 1
- This option specifies the threshold E-value for inclusion in family. This option specifies the threshold E-value for a PSIBLAST hit to be retained. Default value: 0.001
- This option specifies the maximum number of hits. This option specifies the maximum number of PSIBLAST hit that are retained. It should normally be set high so that nothing is discarded. Default value: 1000
- This option specifies the location of DHF files (domain hits files) (output). A 'domain hits file' contains database hits (sequences) with domain classification information, in FASTA format. The hits are relatives to a SCOP or CATH family and are found from a search of a sequence database. Files containing hits retrieved by PSIBLAST are generated by using SEQSEARCH. Default value: ./
- This option specifies the name of log file for the build. The log file contains messages about any errors arising while SEQSEARCH ran. Default value: seqsearch.log
Debian Med Packaging Team <[email protected]>
- Wrote the script used to autogenerate this manual page.
This manual page was autogenerated from an Ajax Control Definition of the EMBOSS package. It can be redistributed under the same terms as EMBOSS itself.