SYNOPSISsfood-checker [options] files...
DESCRIPTIONThis script is used to detect forgotten imports that are not used anymore. When writing Python code (which happens so fast), it is often the case that we forget to remove useless imports.
This is implemented using a search in the AST, and as such we do not require to import the module in order to run the checks. This is a major advantage over all the other lint/checker programs, and the main reason for taking the time to write it.
As inputs, it can receive either files or directories; in case no argument is passed, it parses the current directory recursively.
- -h, --help
- show the help message and exit
- Debugging output.
- -I IGNORES, --ignore=IGNORES
- Add the given directory name to the list to be ignored.
- -d, --disable-pragmas
- Disable processing of pragma directives as strings after imports.
- -D, --duplicates, --enable-duplicates
- Enable experimental heuristic for finding duplicate imports.
- -M, --missing, --enable-missing
- Enable experimental heuristic for finding missing imports.