int shishi_crypto_encrypt(Shishi_crypto * ctx, const char * in, size_t inlen, char ** out, size_t * outlen);
- Shishi_crypto * ctx
- crypto context as returned by shishi_crypto().
- const char * in
- input array with data to encrypt.
- size_t inlen
- size of input array with data to encrypt.
- char ** out
- output array with newly allocated encrypted data.
- size_t * outlen
- output variable with size of newly allocated output array.
DESCRIPTIONEncrypt data, using information (e.g., key and initialization vector) from context. The IV is updated inside the context after this call.
When the application no longer need to use the context, it should deallocate resources associated with it by calling shishi_crypto_close().
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.