int shishi_tgs_process(Shishi * handle, Shishi_asn1 tgsreq, Shishi_asn1 tgsrep, Shishi_asn1 authenticator, Shishi_asn1 oldenckdcreppart, Shishi_asn1 * enckdcreppart);
- Shishi * handle
- shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init().
- Shishi_asn1 tgsreq
- input variable that holds the sent KDC-REQ.
- Shishi_asn1 tgsrep
- input variable that holds the received KDC-REP.
- Shishi_asn1 authenticator
- input variable with Authenticator from AP-REQ in KDC-REQ.
- Shishi_asn1 oldenckdcreppart
- input variable with EncKDCRepPart used in request.
- Shishi_asn1 * enckdcreppart
- output variable that holds new EncKDCRepPart.
DESCRIPTIONProcess a TGS client exchange and output decrypted EncKDCRepPart which holds details for the new ticket received. This function simply derives the encryption key from the ticket used to construct the TGS request and calls shishi_kdc_process(), which see.
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff the TGS client exchange was successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.