SYNOPSISsieveshell [--user=user] [--authname=authname] [--realm=realm] [--password=password] [--exec=script] [--execfile=file] server[:port]
DESCRIPTIONsieveshell allows users to manipulate their scripts on a remote server. It works via MANAGESIEVE, a work in progress.
The following commands are recognized:
list list scripts on server.
put <filename> upload script to server.
get <name> [<filename>] get script. if no filename display to stdout
delete <name> delete script.
activate <name> activate script.
deactivate deactivate all scripts.
- -u user, --user=user
- The authorization name to request; by default, derived from the authentication credentials.
- -a authname, --authname=authname
- The user to use for authentication (defaults to current user).
- -r realm, --realm=realm
- The realm to attempt authentication in.
- -p password, --password=password
- The password to use when authenticating to server. Note that this parameter can be seen in the process list. Use with caution!
- -e script, --exec=script
- Instead of working interactively, run commands from script, and exit when done.
- -f file, --execfile=file
- Instead of working interactively, run commands from file file and exit when done.