simple_consumer3.py [switches] config.ini
For each event in batch it will execute query, filling event values into it.
Transactionality: query is executed in autocommit mode, no batch tracking is done. That means on failure, whole batch is fetched and all events are processed again.
Run simple_consumer3 --ini to see commented config template.
COMMAND LINE SWITCHES
Following switches are common to all skytools.DBScript-based Python programs.
- show help message and exit
- make program silent
- make program more verbose
- make program go background
- show commented template config file.
Following switches are used to control already running process. The pidfile is read from config then signal is sent to process id specified there.
- reload config (send SIGHUP)
- stop program safely (send SIGINT)
- kill program immidiately (send SIGTERM)