- void skb_fill_page_desc(struct sk_buff * skb, int i, struct page * page, int off, int size);
- buffer containing fragment to be initialised
- paged fragment index to initialise
- the page to use for this fragment
- the offset to the data with page
- the length of the data
As per __skb_fill_page_desc -- initialises the i'th fragment of skb to point to size bytes at offset off within page. In addition updates skb such that i is the last fragment.
Does not take any additional reference on the fragment.