DESCRIPTIONAn smbcrc file includes all parameters for Smbc. The value in parameters you can set at two types:
username John Doe or username "John Doe"
- User name that is used during login to remote host, default "guest".
username Jon Doe
- Password that is entered during login to remote host, default none.
- Path to file "smbclient", necessary for sending WinPopup message, default none. Only functions concatenate with send and receive a WinPopup messages work as frontend, Samba Team doesn't include this functions in libsmbclient library.
- Start local directory when running Smbc, default HOME.
- Start workgroup, default none.
- Start host, default none.
- Start remote host dir, default none.
- Type of sort files and directories in selected panels, default 1.
typeofsort-left 1 - sort by filenames typeofsort-left 2 - sort by extension typeofsort-left 3 - sort by size typeofsort-left 4 - don't sort
typeofsort-left 1 typeofsort-right 1
- Type of reverse sorting, default 0.
reversesort-left 1 - reversesort on reversesort-left 0 - reversesort off
reversesort-left 0 reversesort-right 0
- Group files and directories, default 1.
group-left 1 - group on group-left 0 - group off
group-left 1 group-right 1
- Connection time out in seconds, default 3 seconds. This parameter was used when Smbc tries connect to remote host and waits for response. If you have the Samba in version oldest than 3.0.0 this parameter don't work and Smbc may be waiting for very long time.
- Auto resume download, doesn't ask if connection is broken, default 0. If connection to remote host or to local file was broken and autoresume was set 1 Smbc sets retry-delay-time for this file and immediately goes to next item in download/upload list.
autoresume 1 - autoresume on autoresume 0 - autoresume off
- Time between smbc restarts network files indexing in seconds, default 300 seconds.
indextime 0 smbc disable indexing network files indextime 1 smbc ony once index network files indextime 300 smbc index network files then delay 300 second and restart indexing
- Converts all chars from UTF-8 to terminal charset, default 1.
char-convert 1 - char-convert on char-convert 0 - char-convert off
- Delay time of retrying download is seconds, default 60 second.
- Ask if quit from smbc, default 1.
- How many times smbc retries to read groups when samba returns fail or empty result, default retry-read-groups 5.
retry-read-groups = -1 - retries to success retry-read-groups = 0 - doesn't retry retry-read-groups > 0 - retries retry-read-groups times
- How many times smbc retries to read hosts when samba returns fail or empty result, default retry-read-hosts 5.
retry-read-hosts = -1 - retries to success retry-read-hosts = 0 - doesn't retry retry-read-hosts > 0 - retries retry-read-hosts times
- How many times smbc retries to read shares when samba returns fail or empty result, default retry-read-shares 5.
retry-read-shares = -1 - retries to success retry-read-shares = 0 - doesn't retry retry-read-shares > 0 - retries retry-read-shares times
- colorK XXXX,YYYY,ZZZZ
- Defines three colors, where XXXX,YYYY,ZZZZ are red,green,blue and have value = <0000..1000> ,K has value <0..2>, default 0 colors defined.
color0 0100,0100,0610 color1 0900,0080,0900 color2 0010,0500,0500
- Define color for file extension, K has value <0..2>, one definition per line, maximal extension length = 10 chars ,default 0 colors defined.
extcolor0 exe extcolor0 bin extcolor0 bat extcolor0 tar extcolor0 gz extcolor0 tgz extcolor1 mp3 extcolor1 wav extcolor1 mod extcolor2 avi extcolor2 mpg extcolor2 mpeg
AUTHOROriginally written by Rafal Michniewicz <[email protected]>.