SYNOPSISsmuxi-frontend-gnome [-dh ] [-e engine ] [--new-instance ] [--open uri ]
DESCRIPTIONsmuxi-frontend-gnome is a GNOME frontend for the Smuxi chat client, powered by the GTK# library. It can operate standalone or attached to a remote Smuxi engine.
The options are as follows:
- -d , --debug
- Turn on debugging. Debug logs are sent to $XDG_DATA_HOME/smuxi/smuxi-frontend-gnome.log , and older logs are moved to the date of usage.
- -h , --help
- Show the arguments Smuxi takes.
- -e engine , --engine engine
- Connect to a remote engine.
- Starts a new Smuxi instance and ignores any existing sessions.a
- --open uri , --open-link uri
- Opens a URL to an IRC channel, in the following form: `irc://irc.example.com/examplechannel'
- smuxi debug log
- smuxi local engine config
- smuxi frontend configuration and remote engine list
AUTHOR/CREDITSSmuxi, including this frontend, was written by Mirco Bauer. Contributions to this frontend were also made by George Karavasilev and Oliver Schneider.
This manpage was written by Calvin Buckley.