SYNOPSISsolaar-cli [options] show|config|pair|unpair
DESCRIPTIONsolaar-cli is a command-line device manager for Logitech wireless devices (keyboards and mice). It supports many recent Unifying devices, allows pairing and unpairing devices, querying the battery level, and configuring various features such as smooth scrolling, side scrolling...
OPTIONSsolaar-cli accepts the following options:
- -h, --help
- Displays a brief help message and quits. (This option is also available on all commands.)
- -d, --debug
- Starts the graphical device manager and prints logging messages during execution.
- -V, --version
- Displays the program's version number and quits.
- -D <path>, --hidraw <path>
- Specifies the Unifying receiver to use; by default the first detected receiver is used. path will typically be of the form /dev/hidraw2.
- show [-h] [-v] [device]
- Displays the available information on the given device (or all if none is specified). -v displays all the available information, verbosely. device can be receiver to display information on the receivers, all to display information about all devices, a device number (as indicated in the list of all devices), a device serial number, or at least three characters of a device name.
- config [-h] device [setting [value]]
- Displays or modifies configuration settings on the give device. device can be a device number (as indicated in the list of all devices given by show), a device serial number, or at least three characters of a device name. If no configuration setting is specified, all settings for the device are displayed, along with possible values.
- pair [-h]
- Pairs a new device to an attached receiver.
- unpair [-h] device
- Unpairs the given device. device can be a device number (as indicated in the list of all devices given by show), a device serial number, or at least three characters of a device name.
AUTHORSsolaar-cli was written by Daniel Pavel.
This manual page was written by Stephen Kitt <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). It was last modified for solaar version 0.9.2.