DESCRIPTIONThe program trackd and logd data from photovoltaic inverters, collect power data and store them.
OPTIONSThe program follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -v, --version
- Show version of program.
- -b, --background
- Runs the program in the background, detaching it from the console.
- -c, --conf filename
- The configuration to be used. Default is solarpowerlog.conf, looked for in the current directory.
- Dump configuration structure, then exit
- --chdir arg
- working directory for daemon (only used when running as a daemon). Defaults to /
- --stdout arg
- redirect stdout to this file (only used when running as a daemon). Defaults to /dev/null
- --stderr arg
- redirect stderr to this file (only used when running as a daemon). Defaults to /dev/null
- --pidfile arg
create a pidfile after the daemon has been started.
(only used when running as a daemon). Default: no pid