- SUBROUTINE SORGQR(
- M, N, K, A, LDA, TAU, WORK, LWORK, INFO )
- INTEGER INFO, K, LDA, LWORK, M, N
- REAL A( LDA, * ), TAU( * ), WORK( * )
PURPOSESORGQR generates an M-by-N real matrix Q with orthonormal columns, which is defined as the first N columns of a product of K elementary reflectors of order M
Q = H(1) H(2) . . . H(k)
as returned by SGEQRF.
- M (input) INTEGER
- The number of rows of the matrix Q. M >= 0.
- N (input) INTEGER
- The number of columns of the matrix Q. M >= N >= 0.
- K (input) INTEGER
- The number of elementary reflectors whose product defines the matrix Q. N >= K >= 0.
- A (input/output) REAL array, dimension (LDA,N)
- On entry, the i-th column must contain the vector which defines the elementary reflector H(i), for i = 1,2,...,k, as returned by SGEQRF in the first k columns of its array argument A. On exit, the M-by-N matrix Q.
- LDA (input) INTEGER
- The first dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M).
- TAU (input) REAL array, dimension (K)
- TAU(i) must contain the scalar factor of the elementary reflector H(i), as returned by SGEQRF.
- WORK (workspace/output) REAL array, dimension (MAX(1,LWORK))
- On exit, if INFO = 0, WORK(1) returns the optimal LWORK.
- LWORK (input) INTEGER
- The dimension of the array WORK. LWORK >= max(1,N). For optimum performance LWORK >= N*NB, where NB is the optimal blocksize. If LWORK = -1, then a workspace query is assumed; the routine only calculates the optimal size of the WORK array, returns this value as the first entry of the WORK array, and no error message related to LWORK is issued by XERBLA.
- INFO (output) INTEGER
= 0: successful exit
< 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument has an illegal value