SYNOPSISsparksimp [OPTIONS] [-sargs SIMPLIFIER_OPTIONS] [-zargs ZOMBIESCOPE_OPTIONS] [-vargs VICTOR_OPTIONS]
DESCRIPTIONsparksimp, analyses all verification conditions and dead path conjectures generated by the Examiner for SPARK and attempts to discharge them using the Simplifier, ZombieScope and ViCToR. If requested, this can be done in parallel.
This manual page only summarises the sparksimp command-line flags, please refer to the full SPARKSimp manual for further information.
OPTIONSThese options do not quite follow the usual GNU command line syntax as options start with a single dash instead of the usual two.
- Processes all files, even if their time-stamp indicated that they have been previously analysed.
- Displays version information.
- Verbose output.
- Dry run --- this prints only the list of files to analyse and then stops.
- Do not run the Simplifier.
- Do not run ZombieScope.
- Run ViCToR/Alt-Ergo on VCs left unproven by Simplifier. If -ns is specified then this will run ViCToR on all VCs.
- -t, -r
- Sort vcg file by size and analyse the largest ones first. If -r is specified as well analyse the smallest ones first.
- Log spadesimp and zombiescope output for each unit analysed to UNIT.log and UNIT.zsl respectively.
- Echo all output to the screen; this option cannot be used in conjunction with -p.
- Use N concurrent processes.
- Specifies an alternative Simplifier executable.
- Specifies an alternative ZombieScope executable.
- -sargs OPTIONS, -zargs OPTIONS, -vargs OPTIONS
- Any options following one of these will be passed to directly to the Simplifier, ZombieScope or ViCToR respectively. Please see their manual pages or documentation for more information.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Florian Schanda <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts and no Back-Cover Texts.