SYNOPSISsphinx_lm_eval [ options ]...
This program evaluates the perplexity of a text file according to a given language model. The text file is assumed to be in transcript format, i.e. one utterance per line, delimited by <s> and </s>.
- Shows the usage of the tool
- model file
- file listing a set of language models
- of language model in -lmctlfn to use for all utterances
- Base in which all log-likelihoods calculated
- file to evaluate
- Language model weight
- Use memory-mapped I/O for reading binary LM files
- definition file for classes in LM
string to evaluate
- Unigram probability weight (interpolated with uniform distribution)
- Print details of perplexity calculation
- Word insertion probability
AUTHORDavid Huggins-Daines <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2007-2008 Carnegie Mellon University. See the file COPYING included with this package for more information.