int SPI_execute_plan(SPIPlanPtr plan, Datum * values, const char * nulls,
bool read_only, long count)
SPI_execute_plan executes a statement prepared by SPI_prepare or one of its siblings. read_only and count have the same interpretation as in SPI_execute.
- prepared statement (returned by SPI_prepare)
Datum * values
- An array of actual parameter values. Must have same length as the statement's number of arguments.
const char * nulls
An array describing which parameters are null. Must have same length as the statement's number of arguments.
indicates a null value (entry in
will be ignored); a space indicates a nonnull value (entry in
If nulls is NULL then SPI_execute_plan assumes that no parameters are null.
- true for read-only execution
- maximum number of rows to return, or 0 for no limit
The return value is the same as for SPI_execute, with the following additional possible error (negative) results:
- if plan is NULL or invalid, or count is less than 0
- if values is NULL and plan was prepared with some parameters
SPI_processed and SPI_tuptable are set as in SPI_execute if successful.