- SUBROUTINE SPTTRS(
- N, NRHS, D, E, B, LDB, INFO )
- INTEGER INFO, LDB, N, NRHS
- REAL B( LDB, * ), D( * ), E( * )
PURPOSESPTTRS solves a tridiagonal system of the form
A * X = B using the L*D*L' factorization of A computed by SPTTRF. D is a diagonal matrix specified in the vector D, L is a unit bidiagonal matrix whose subdiagonal is specified in the vector E, and X and B are N by NRHS matrices.
- N (input) INTEGER
- The order of the tridiagonal matrix A. N >= 0.
- NRHS (input) INTEGER
- The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0.
- D (input) REAL array, dimension (N)
- The n diagonal elements of the diagonal matrix D from the L*D*L' factorization of A.
- E (input) REAL array, dimension (N-1)
- The (n-1) subdiagonal elements of the unit bidiagonal factor L from the L*D*L' factorization of A. E can also be regarded as the superdiagonal of the unit bidiagonal factor U from the factorization A = U'*D*U.
- B (input/output) REAL array, dimension (LDB,NRHS)
- On entry, the right hand side vectors B for the system of linear equations. On exit, the solution vectors, X.
- LDB (input) INTEGER
- The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N).
- INFO (output) INTEGER
= 0: successful exit
< 0: if INFO = -k, the k-th argument had an illegal value