SYNOPSISspuser [-u connection_name] [-s spread_address] [-n username] [-p password] [-r]
DESCRIPTIONspuser is a Spread client program that can send and receive messages and join and leave groups. By default it trys to connect to a Spread daemon running on port 4803 of the local machine.
- -u connection_name
- The name this connection to the daemon will use to uniquely identify itself.
- -s spread address
- The port number, or port number and host to which the spuser program should connect in order to reach a Spread daemon.
- -n username
- The user name that one would like to authenticate with if password based authentication is enabled.
- -p password
- The password to be used for authentication.
- Use a random connection name.