DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the srp-gen command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has documentation in the GNU Info format; see below.
srp-gen is a program that generates a password verifier for the Secure Remote Password protocol. The password verifier should be stored as ~/.lsh/srp-verifier on the target (remote) machine on which you want to authenticate using SRP.
For more information about SRP, see the "srp" node of the "Getting started" section of the Lsh manual available via the info system.
OPTIONSThis program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files.
- -l, --user=username
- User name.
- -o, --output-file=filename
- The file to output to. Default is to output to stdout.
- -p, --password=password
- The password to use.
- Print lots of debug information.
- -q, --quiet
- Suppress all warnings and diagnostic messages.
- Detailed trace.
- -v, --verbose
- Print verbose diagnostic messages.
- -f, --output-format=format
- The S-expression output format. Valid sexp formats are: transport, canonical, advanced and international.
- -?, --help
- Show summary of options.
- Show a short usage message.
- -V, --version
- Show version of program.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Timshel Knoll <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).