cvs log > cvs-logfile.log
[ options ]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the statcvs command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
is a program that retrieves information from
a CVS repository and generates
various tables and charts describing
the project development,
e.g. timeline for the lines of code,
contribution of each developer
The current version of StatCvs generates a static suite of HTML documents containing tables and chart images. StatCvs is opens source software, released under the terms oft the LGPL.
StatCvs uses JFreeChart to generate charts.
- path to the cvs logfile of the module. Important note: statcvs will fail if the log file was not produced with cvs from within the checkout. It however does not matter if the file is not in the directory you're running statcvs from.
path to the directory of the checked out module
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual command line syntax, with long options starting with one dashe ("-"). A list of options is included below. For a complete description, run the program without parameters
- print the version information and exit
- -output-dir <dir>
- directory where HTML suite will be saved
- -include <pattern>
- include only files matching pattern, e.g. **/*.c;**/*.h
- -exclude <pattern>
- exclude matching files, e.g. tests/**;docs/**
- -title <title>
- Project title to be used in reports
- -viewcvs <url>
- integrate with ViewCVS installation at <url>
print extra progress information
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Christian Bayle <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).