stg series [options] [--] [<patch-range>]
DESCRIPTIONShow all the patches in the series, or just those in the given range, ordered from top to bottom.
The applied patches are prefixed with a + (except the current patch, which is prefixed with a >), the unapplied patches with a -, and the hidden patches with a !.
Empty patches are prefixed with a 0.
-b BRANCH, --branch BRANCH
- Use BRANCH instead of the default branch.
- Show all patches, including the hidden ones.
- Show the applied patches only.
- Show the unapplied patches only.
- Show the hidden patches only.
-m BRANCH, --missing BRANCH
- Show patches in BRANCH missing in current.
- Print the number of patches in the series.
- Show a short description for each patch.
- Show the author name for each patch.
- Before the +, >, -, and ! prefixes, print a column that contains either 0 (for empty patches) or a space (for non-empty patches).
- Append the branch name to the listed patches.
- Do not show the patch status prefix.
- List just the patches around the topmost patch.
STGITPart of the StGit suite - see stg(1)