SYNOPSISstreamtuner2 command [ channel,... ] [ title ]
DESCRIPTIONStreamtuner2 is a graphical application for browsing through internet radio station directories, like Shoutcast.com and Xiph.org or Internet-Radio.org.uk. It is written in Python and easy to extend. And besides the grapical interface, has a commandline interface.
Prints out a summary of available commands.
- stream channel title
- Searches for a station with the given title. Either looks in a single channel, or scans all plugins.
- url channel title
- Prints out only the streaming URL.
- play [channel] title
Invokes the configured audio player.
Instantly retrieve data from directory service
- categories channelname
- Returns a nested JSON list of all categories/genres.
- category "channelname" "Category"
Prints out a JSON list of the genre. Each entry constains title, url and
other meta information. Note that the category must have the exact case.
- streamtuner2 stream shoutcast,xiph "Top 100"
- Searches for the term "Top 100" in the shoutcast and xiph channels, and returns all info about the first match as JSON output.
- streamtuner2 play frequence3
Looks for the first occourence, and starts the audio player for FREQUENCE3.
There's only one option for the graphical UI mode:
Loads Gtk3 via PyGI instead of Gtk2. This is implicit when running on Python3