DESCRIPTIONsupybot-botchk is a script that will start Supybot if it detects that one is not currently running. This can be useful for scheduling supybot(1) to run via cron(8).
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -v, --verbose
- Use verbose output when running the script.
- Determines which directory the bot be started in.
- Specifies the name of the pidfile to look for. This should be relative to the given botdir.
- Specifies the location of supybot(1). If this is not given, it is assumed that supybot(1) is in the user's $PATH.
- Specifies the path to the bot's configuration file. This will be used when (re)starting the bot.
AUTHORThis manual page was originally written by James McCoy <vega dot james at gmail dot com>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the Supybot license, a BSD-style license.