my $revlook = SVN::Look->new('/repo/path', -r => 123);
my $author = $revlook->author();
my $msg = $revlook->log_msg();
my @added_files = $revlook->added();
my @updated_files = $revlook->updated();
my @deleted_files = $revlook->deleted();
my @changed_files = $revlook->changed();
my $file_contents = $revlook->cat('/path/to/file/in/repository');
my $trxlook = SVN::Look->new('/repo/path', -t => 123);
DESCRIPTIONThe svnlook command is the workhorse of Subversion hook scripts, being used to gather all sorts of information about a repository, its revisions, and its transactions. This module provides a simple object oriented interface to a specific svnlook invocation, to make it easier to hook writers to get and use the information they need. Moreover, all the information gathered by calling the svnlook command is cached in the object, avoiding repetitious calls.
new REPO [, WHAT, NUMBER]The SVN::Look constructor needs one or three arguments:
- REPO is the path to the repository.
- WHAT must be either '-r' or '-t', specifying if the third argument is a revision number or a transaction number, respectively. If neither -r or -t is specified, the HEAD revision is used.
- NUMBER is either a revision or transaction NUMBER, as specified by WHAT.
repoReturns the repository path that was passed to the constructor.
txnReturns the transaction number that was passed to the constructor. If none was passed, returns undef.
revReturns the revision number that was passed to the constructor. If none was passed, returns undef.
authorReturns the author of the revision/transaction.
cat PATHReturns the contents of the file at PATH. In scalar context, return the whole contents in a single string. In list context returns a list of chomped lines.
changed_hashReturns a reference to a hash containing information about all file changes occurred in the revision. The hash always has the following keys:
- A list of files added in the revision.
- A list of files deleted in the revision.
- A list of files updated in the revision.
- A list of files that had properties modified in the revision.
- A hash containing information about each file or diretory copied in the revision. The hash keys are the names of elements copied to. The value associated with a key is a two-element array containing the name of the element copied from and the specific revision from which it was copied.
addedReturns the list of files added in the revision/transaction.
updatedReturns the list of files updated in the revision/transaction.
deletedReturns the list of files deleted in the revision/transaction.
prop_modifiedReturns the list of files that had properties modified in the revision/transaction.
changedReturns the list of all files added, updated, deleted, and the ones that had properties modified in the revision/transaction.
copied_toReturns the list of new names of files that were copied in the revision/transaction.
copied_fromReturns the list of original names of files that were copied in the revision/transaction. The order of this list is guaranteed to agree with the order generated by the method copied_to.
dateReturns the date of the revision/transaction.
diff [OPTS, ...]Returns the GNU-style diffs of changed files and properties. There are three optional options that can be passed as strings:
- Do not print differences for deleted files
- Do not print differences for added files.
- Print differences against the copy source.
In scalar context, return the whole diff in a single string. In list context returns a list of chomped lines.
dirs_changedReturns the list of directories changed in the revision/transaction.
filesize PATHReturns the size (in bytes) of the file located at PATH as it is represented in the repository.
infoReturns the author, datestamp, log message size, and log message of the revision/transaction.
lock PATHIf PATH has a lock, returns a hash containing information about the lock, with the following keys:
- UUID Token
- A string with the opaque lock token.
- The name of the user that has the lock.
- The time at which the lock was created, in a format like this: '2010-02-16 17:23:08 -0200 (Tue, 16 Feb 2010)'.
- The lock comment.
If PATH has no lock, returns undef.
log_msgReturns the log message of the revision/transaction.
propget PROPNAME PATHReturns the value of PROPNAME in PATH.
proplist PATHReturns a reference to a hash containing the properties associated with PATH.
tree [PATH_IN_REPOS, OPTS, ...]Returns the repository tree as a list of paths, starting at PATH_IN_REPOS (if supplied, at the root of the tree otherwise), optionally showing node revision ids.
- show full paths instead of indenting them.
- Returns the node revision ids for each path.
- Operate on single directory only.
uuidReturns the repository's UUID.
youngestReturns the repository's youngest revision number.
AUTHORGustavo L. de M. Chaves <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis software is copyright (c) 2014 by CPqD.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.