link_text: (browse directory)
DESCRIPTIONReturns a file/directory listing for the given repository path.
- The repository revision to show. Defaults to the repository's youngest revision.
- A boolean value, indicating whether or not the user is currently browsing the HEAD of the repository.
- Always "directory".
A list of hash refs, one for each file and directory entry in the browsed
path. The list is ordered with directories first, then files, sorted
Each hash ref has the following keys.
- The entry's name.
- The entry's full path.
- The entry's most recent interesting revision.
- The entry's size, in bytes. The empty string '' for directories.
- The entry's "svn:mime-type" property. Not set for directories.
- The userid that committed the most recent interesting revision for this entry.
- The date of the entry's most recent interesting revision, formatted according to ``Time and date formatting'' in SVN::Web.
- The log message for the entry's most recent interesting revision.
- The repository revision that is being browsed. Will be the same as the "rev" parameter given to the action, unless that parameter was not set, in which case it will be the repository's youngest revision.
- The repository's youngest revision.
- (path %1 does not exist in revision %2)
- The given path is not present in the repository at the given revision.
- (path %1 is not a directory in revision %2)
- The given path exists in the repository at the given revision, but is not a directory. This action is only used to browse directories.