link_text: (view file)
DESCRIPTIONShows a specific revision of a file in the Subversion repository. Includes the commit information for that file.
The revision of the file to show. Defaults to the repository's
If this is not an interesting revision for this file, the repository history is searched to find the youngest interesting revision for this file that is less than "rev".
- A boolean value, indicating whether the user is currently viewing the HEAD of the file in the repository.
- Always "file".
- The revision that has been returned. This is not necessarily the same as the "rev" option passed to the action. If the "rev" passed to the action is not interesting (i.e., there were no changes to the file at that revision) then the file's history is searched backwards to find the next oldest interesting revision.
- The youngest interesting revision of the file.
- The file's MIME type, extracted from the file's "svn:mime-type" property. If this is not set then "text/plain" is used.
- The contents of the file.
- The revision's author.
- The date the revision was committed, formatted according to ``Time and date formatting'' in SVN::Web.
- The revision's commit message.