Synopsisswfextract [options] [file.swf]
DESCRIPTIONswfextracts allows one to extract swf movieclips and objects out of swf files.
SWF files are animation files which can be displayed in Web Browsers using the Flash Plugin.
- -h, --help
- Print short help message and exit
- -o, --output filename
- Write output to file filename
- -V, --version
- Print version info and exit
- -i, --id ids
- ids is a range of IDs to extract. E.g. 1-10,14
- -j, --jpegs ids
- ids is a range of JPEG IDs to extract. E.g. 1-2,3,14-
- -p, --pngs ids
- ids is a range of PNG IDs to extract. E.g. -10,20-30
- -f, --frame frames
- frames is a range of frames to extract. E.g. 1-10,20-30,40-
- -n, --name name
- Set the name of the object to extract to name.
- -w, --hollow
- Copy empty frames to the output file, too.
- -P, --placeobject
- Copy original placeobject tag for the given object into the output file (Use with -i). This means that the object is at the same position in the generated movie as in the original movie.
- -j, --jpegs range
- Extract jpeg pictures in range
- -p, --pngs range
- Extract png pictures in range
- -m, --mp3
Extract main mp3 stream (There may be substreams in the
Movieclips, as well. To extract these, first extract the
Movieclips with -i and then use -m)
Matthias Kramm <[email protected]>