SYNOPSISsymphony [ -hagrtbd ] [ -u ub ] [ -p procs ] [ -n rule ] [ -v level ] [ -s cands ] [ -c rule ] [ -k rule ] [ -m max ] [ -l pools ] [ -i iters ] [ -f parameter_file_name ] [-j 0/1] [-o tree_out_file]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page briefly documents the symphony command.
symphony is a generic MILP solver that can be invoked from the command line (through an interactive shell or in a batch mode), or by linking to the provided callable library. When no options are given symphony enters the interactive shell mode. Otherwise the program enters the batch mode, for which a summary of options is included below.
OPTIONSAt a minimum, one must specify the name of the file to be read and solved.
- no cut timeout
- enable graph drawing
- use cut generator
- do repricing in root
- trim the tree
- don't perform branch and cut
- -u ub
- use upper bound 'ub'
- -p procs
- allow 'procs' active nodes
- -n i
- use node selection rule 'i'
- -v i
- set verbosity to level 'i'
- -s cands
- use 'cands' candidates for strong branching
- -k i
- use rule 'i' to select child
- -m n
- allow a max of 'n' cuts to enter per iteration
- -e n
- allow a max of 'n' cut pools
- -l n k
- load balance level 'n' and iterations 'k'
- -i n
- allow a max of 'n' iterations in presolve
- -f file
- read parameters from parameter file 'file'
- -j 0/1
- whether or not to generate cgl cuts
- -z n
- set diving threshold to 'n'
- -o file
- output vbc-like tree information to file 'file'
- Solver-specific switches:
- symphony [ -H ] [ -FL file ]
- help (solver-specific switches)
- -F model
- model should be read in from file 'model' (MPS format is assumed unless -D is also present)
- -L model
- LP format model should be read in from file 'model'
- -D data
model is in AMPL format and data is in file 'data'
symphony was written by Ted Ralphs et.al.
This manual page was written by Aramian Wasielak <[email protected]>, based on "symphony -h" and clp.1, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).