DESCRIPTIONtcm is an X11/Motif based startup program for the Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling (TCM). With tcm you can display and start up all available tools.
ARGUMENTSIn addition to the standard X11 toolkit options (see X11(7)), tcm accepts the options listed below:
- Write all available options to standard output and quit.
- Start tcm (and the tools that are launched from tcm) with a private colormap.
Write the TCM version to standard output and quit.
ENVIRONMENTThe TCM_HOME environment variable should be the directory where the TCM files are installed.
- Should include $TCM_HOME/bin
- Should include $TCM_HOME/man
- Name of the default printer that is used by the tools.
Should include $TCM_HOME/lib when the distribution contains shared
object libraries (files ending on .so) in $TCM_HOME/lib.
FILESThe following relative path names are relative to $TCM_HOME.
- The help directory contains a collection of text files for the on-line help.
- X Resources (the same as the ones that are built-in). You can customize the fonts and colors by setting resources in your X defaults database. Each string of the form ``TCM.resource:definition'' sets a resource.
- TCM editor configuration file. This file contains values for some of the editor defaults like the page size, the default fonts etc. This file is read by each editor upon startup.
Each user of TCM can override some of the options of tcm.conf
by its own configuration file, installed in $HOME/.tcmrc.
AUTHORFrank Dehne ([email protected]).
BUGSPlease send bug reports to [email protected]