tcode -sequence seqall -datafile datafile -window integer -step integer -plot toggle -outfile report -graph xygraph
- tcode -help
- The default data file is Etcode.dat and contains coding probabilities for each base. The probabilities are for both positional and compositional information. Default value: Etcode.dat
- This is the number of nucleotide bases over which the TESTCODE statistic will be performed each time. The window will then slide along the sequence, covering the same number of bases each time. Default value: 200
- The selected window will, by default, slide along the nucleotide sequence by three bases at a time, retaining the frame (although the algorithm is not frame sensitive). This may be altered to increase or decrease the increment of the slide. Default value: 3
- On selection a graph of the sequence (X axis) plotted against the coding score (Y axis) will be displayed. Sequence above the green line is coding, that below the red line is non-coding. Default value: N
Debian Med Packaging Team <[email protected]>
- Wrote the script used to autogenerate this manual page.
This manual page was autogenerated from an Ajax Control Definition of the EMBOSS package. It can be redistributed under the same terms as EMBOSS itself.