SYNOPSISCALL TDSTRI (U, NU, V, NV, W, LW1D, RTRI, MTRI, NTRI, IRST)
C-BINDING SYNOPSIS#include <ncarg/ncargC.h>
void c_tdstri(float *u, int nu, float *v, int nv, float *w, int lw1d, float *rtri, int mtri, int *ntri, int irst)
DESCRIPTIONThe arguments of TDSTRI are as follows:
- (an input array, of type REAL, dimensioned NU) - values of an independent variable "u". It must be the case that U(1) < U(2) < ... U(NU-1) < U(NU).
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) - the dimension of U.
- (an input array, of type REAL, dimensioned NV) - values of an independent variable "v". It must be the case that V(1) < V(2) < ... V(NV-1) < V(NV).
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) - the dimension of V.
- (an input array, of type REAL, dimensioned NU x NV and having FORTRAN first dimension LW1D) - values of a dependent variable "w(u,v)". The points (((U(I),V(J),W(I,J)),I=1,NU),J=1,NV) define a surface that one wishes to draw.
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) - the FORTRAN first dimension of the array W. It must be the case that LW1D is greater than or equal to NU.
- (an input array, of type REAL, dimensioned 10 x MTRI) - a list of triangles, probably created by means of calls to TDSTRI, TDITRI, and/or TDMTRI, and sorted, probably by means of a call to TDOTRI.
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) - the second dimension of RTRI and thus the maximum number of triangles the triangle list will hold.
- (an input/output variable of type INTEGER) - keeps track of the number of triangles currently in the list. It is the user's responsibility to zero this initially and its value is increased by each call to a triangle-generating routine like TDSTRI. If NTRI becomes equal to MTRI, TDSTRI does not take an error exit; instead, it just stops generating triangles. Therefore, it's a good idea, after calling TDSTRI, to check the value of NTRI against the dimension MTRI; if they're equal, it probably means that the triangle list filled up and that the rendered surface will be incomplete.
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) - specifies the index of the rendering style to to be used for the triangles added to the triangle list by this call.
C-BINDING DESCRIPTIONThe C-binding argument descriptions are the same as the FORTRAN argument descriptions.
ACCESSTo use TDSTRI or c_tdstri, load the NCAR Graphics libraries ncarg, ncarg_gks, and ncarg_c, preferably in that order.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.