DESCRIPTIONThis module is an internal representation of a bag for comparison purposes.
- $bool = $arr->ending
- Set this to true if you would like to fail when the array being validated has more items than the check. That is, if you check for 4 items but the array has 5 values, it will fail and list that unmatched item in the array as unexpected. If set to false then it is assumed you do not care about extra items.
- $hashref = $arr->items()
- Returns the arrayref of values to be checked in the array.
Accepts an arrayref.
Note: that there is no validation when using "set_items", it is better to use the "add_item" interface.
- $name = $arr->name()
- Always returns the string "<BAG>".
- $bool = $arr->verify(got => $got, exists => $bool)
- Check if $got is an array reference or not.
- Push an item onto the list of values to be checked.
- @deltas = $arr->deltas(got => $got, convert => \&convert, seen => \%seen)
- Find the differences between the expected bag values and those in the $got arrayref.