SYNOPSIStexworks [OPTIONS] [FILES]
DESCRIPTIONTeXworks is an environment for authoring TeX (LaTeX, ConTeXt, etc) documents, with a Unicode-based, TeX-aware editor, integrated PDF viewer, and a clean, simple interface accessible to casual and non-technical users.
It is inspired by Dick Koch's award-winning TeXShop program for Mac OS X, which has made quality typesetting through TeX accessible to a wider community of users, without a technical or intimidating face. The goal of TeXworks is to deliver a similarly integrated, easy-to-use environment for users on other platforms, especially GNU/Linux and Windows.
- --help, -?
- Display a short overview over all command line options
- --position=, -p
- Open the next specified file at the given position (line or page)
- --version, -v
Display version information
- Overrides the location of the preferences file.
- Overrides the location of the additional configuration and library files.
- Overrides the location of dictionary files.
- Overrides the location of help files.
Overrides the location of plugins.
- Text file to store the preferences.
- Additional configuration and library files (e.g. for auto completion, templates, etc.).
Setup file to override the location of the files mentioned above (e.g. for enabling portable operation).
BUGSIf you find a bug, please report it at https://github.com/TeXworks/texworks/issues
AUTHORSJonathan Kew, Stefan Löffler, Charlie Sharpsteen, and others
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2007-2016 Jonathan Kew, Stefan Löffler, Charlie Sharpsteen
License GPLv2+: GNU GPL (version 2 or later) <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.