SYNOPSISthor help [TASK]
thor install NAME
thor list [SEARCHTERM]
thor uninstall NAME
thor update NAME
DESCRIPTIONThor is a scripting framework designed for command line utilities. It is supposed to be a replacement for rake, sake and rubigen.
- help [TASK]
- Describe available tasks or the specified task
- install NAME
- Install an optionally named Thor file into your system tasks
- List the installed Thor modules and tasks
- list [SEARCHTERM]
- List the available thor tasks (--substring means .*searchterm)
- uninstall NAME
- Uninstall a named Thor module
- update NAME
- Update a Thor file from its original location
Show Thor version
AUTHORSThor is written by Yehuda Katz, Eric Hodel, et al.
This manual page was written by Christian Hofstaedtler, based on the command-line output of this program, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be freely used by others).