SYNOPSISthrift [options] source_file
DESCRIPTIONThrift is a framework for efficient serialization and RPC services. The thrift compiler accepts a source file containing definitions of Thrift structs and services, and generates the language-specific code to implement them.
- print the compiler version and exit
- -o DIRECTORY
- Set the output directory for gen-* packages (default: current directory)
- -out DIRECTORY
- Set the ouput location for generated files. (no gen-* folder will be created)
- -I DIRECTORY
- Add a directory to the list of directories searched for include directives
- Suppress all compiler warnings (BAD!)
- Strict compiler warnings on
- Verbose mode
- Also generate included files
- Parse debug trace to stdout
- --gen STRING
- Generate code with a dynamically-registered generator. STRING has the form language[:key1=val1[,key2,[key3=val3]]]. Keys and values are options passed to the generator. Many options will not require values. For a complete list of supported generators, run thrift without arguments.
AUTHORThrift is a top-level project of the Apache Software Foundation, (see http://thrift.apache.org).
This manual page was written by Eric Evans <[email protected]> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.