SYNOPSIStolua++5.1 [ options ] input_file
DESCRIPTIONtolua++5.1 is a program to help in building applications using the tolua++5.1 library for the Lua scripting language.
OPTIONSCommand line options are:
- Print version information.
- -o file
- Set output file; default is stdout.
- -H file
- Create include file.
- -n name
- Set package name; default is input file root name.
- Parse only.
- Parse and print structure information (for debugging).
- disable support for c++ strings
- substract 1 to operator index (for compatibility with tolua5)
- -L file
- run lua file (with dofile()) before doing anything
- disable automatic exporting of destructors for classes that have constructors (for compatibility with tolua5)
- disable warnings for unsupported features (for compatibility with tolua5)
- disable cleanup of included lua code (for easier debugging)
- -E value[=value]
- add extra values to the luastate
- export a list of types asociates with the C++ typeid name
- don't print warnings to the console
- Print usage information.
Should the input file be omitted, stdin is assumed; in that case, the package name must be explicitly set.