tomoyo-editpolicy [options] [directory]
tomoyo-editpolicy [options] [remote_ip:remote_port]
DESCRIPTIONThis program is the primary tool for policy management. It provides an ncurses interface for editing either policy saved to disk, or policy currently loaded into kernel memory.
If no directory or remote address is specified, the policy loaded in kernel memory will be edited.
Before this program can be invoked, you must register it in /sys/kernel/security/tomoyo/manager. After initializing policy, this is usually as simple as rebooting the system.
- Set initial screen to be the Exception Policy Editor.
- Set initial screen to be the Domain Transition Editor [default].
- Set initial screen to be the Profile Editor.
- Set initial screen to be the Manager Editor.
- Set initial screen to be the Statistics.
- Set initial screen to be the Namespace Selector.
- Start the policy editor in browse-only mode. No editing is allowed.
- Refresh the screen automatically at the interval specified in seconds.
- Edit policy stored in the directory/policy/current/ directory, instead of the policy loaded in kernel memory. This must be the full path to the directory.
- Edit policy on a remote system via an agent waiting at port remote_port on IP address remote_ip.
- Set initial namespace to be the <namespace> namespace [default="<kernel>"].
- Start the policy editor
- Edit policy stored in the "/etc/tomoyo/192.168.1.1/policy/current" directory
- Edit policy via an agent connecting to 192.168.1.1 at port 10000
A usage guide with screenshots is available at <http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/2.5/tool-editpolicy.html>.