DESCRIPTIONThis program reads domain policy from standard input and replaces pathnames with patterns. Replacement rules are defined in /etc/tomoyo/tools/patternize.conf. The resulting policy is sent to standard output and is useful to shorten and simplify domain or exception policy.
Pathnames used for domain names themselves will not be replaced. Only the first matching rule is used for any particular pathname. If a pathname does not match any rules, it is left unchanged.
- Replace "proc:/self/fd/0" with "proc:/self/fd/\$"
rewrite path_pattern proc:/self/fd/\$
- Replace "proc:/123/status" with "proc/\$/status"
rewrite head_pattern proc:/\$
- Replace "dev(8,1):/etc/mtab~456" with "dev(8,1):/etc/mtab~\$"
rewrite tail_pattern /etc/mtab~\$
- Replace "/tmp/phpZjk1k3" with @GROUP1
rewrite path_pattern /tmp/php\?\?\?\?\?\? @GROUP1
- Replace integers between 0-100 or 100-200 with @GROUP2
rewrite number_pattern 0-100 @GROUP2 rewrite number_pattern 100-200 @GROUP2
- Replace loopback addresses with @LOCALHOST
rewrite address_pattern 127.0.0.1 @LOCALHOST rewrite address_pattern 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 @LOCALHOST
See the configuration file for more information on rule syntax.