SYNOPSIStpmtoken_import [ OPTION ] FILE
tpmtoken_import imports a PEM formatted representation of an X.509 certificate and/or an RSA key contained in FILE.
Importing an X.509 certificate creates an X.509 Public Key Certificate PKCS#11 object and also an RSA Public Key PKCS#11 object using the RSA public key contained in the certificate. The certificate's key must be an RSA key in order for the certificate to be successfully processed by this command.
Importing an RSA key creates an RSA Public Key and an RSA Private Key PKCS#11 object. In order to associate the RSA PKCS#11 objects with an X.509 Public Key Certificate PKCS#11 object, the RSA PKCS#11 objects must have a subject name and key identifier associated with them. This can be accomplished by supplying the corresponding X.509 certificate as an optional command parameter.
The input can contain PEM formatted representations of both an X.509 certificate and an RSA key. If both representations are present then an X.509 Public Key Certificate PKCS#11 object, an RSA Public Key PKCS#11 object and an RSA Private Key PKCS#11 object are created.
- -h, --help
- Display command usage info.
- -v, --version
- Display command version info.
- -l, --log [none|error|info|debug]
- Set logging level.
- -i, --idfile FILE
- Use FILE as the PEM formatted X.509 certificate input used to obtain the subject and id attributes
- -k, --token STRING
- Use STRING to identify the label of the PKCS#11 token to be used
- -n, --name STRING
- Use STRING as the label for the imported object(s)
- -p, --public
- Import the object(s) as a public object
- -t, --type key|cert
- Import only the specified object type
- -y, --yes
Assume an answer of yes for any confirmation prompts that would normally be asked
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>