SYNOPSIStpmtoken_protect [ OPTION ]
tpmtoken_protect will encrypt or decrypt data using a symmetric key that is stored in the user's data store. The key used to protect the data is a 256-bit AES key stored as a private Secret Key PKCS#11 object. The object has the PKCS#11 label attribute of 'User Data Protection Key'. The key is generated by the TPM PKCS#11 implementation when it is needed the first time. Since it is generated as a private object, it is protected by the TPM on the platform.
This command requires the '-i' and '-o' command options to be specified.
- -h, --help
- Display command usage info.
- -v, --version
- Display command version info.
- -l, --log [none|error|info|debug]
- Set logging level.
- -d, --decrypt
- Perform a decryption operation
- -e, --encrypt
- Perform an encryption operation
- -i, --infile FILE
- Use FILE as the input to the specified operation
- -k, --token STRING
- Use STRING to identify the label of the PKCS#11 token to be used
- -o, --outfile FILE
Use FILE as the output of the specified operation
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>