SYNOPSIStrackplay [OPTIONS] <track 1> [track 2] ...
trackinfo takes a list of audio tracks and plays them to an available audio output device such as PulseAudio or the Open Sound System.
- -h, --help
- show a list of options and exit
- -I, --interactive
- run in interactive mode; this provides a text-based GUI and allows one to operate playback via keyboard and, on some terminals, mouse control
- -o, --output=SYSTEM
- the output system to use, such as "PulseAudio" or "OSS"
- -T, --track-replaygain
- apply track ReplayGain during playback, if present
- -A, --album-replaygain
- apply album ReplayGain during playback, if present
- shuffle tracks randomly before playback
- -V, --verbose=VERBOSITY
- The level of output to display. Choose between 'normal', 'quiet' and 'debug'.
|b'N / n'||b'-'||b'next track'|
|b'P / p'||b'-'||b'previous track'|
|b'Space'||b'-'||b'pause (non-interactive mode only)'|
|b'Esc / Q / q'||b'-'||b'quit'|