SYNOPSIStragesym sourcefile symbolfile
DESCRIPTIONtragesym creates gschem symbols from structured textfiles.
- create pins and arrange their elements (clocksign, dot, type, pinnumber, label);
- sort pins alphabetical and numerical;
- swap words of pinlabels if wished;
- draw negation lines on the labels (since version 0.0.9, gschem will do that);
- rotate pinlabels if wished;
- do some syntax check to the input file.
tragesym requires python.
TUTORIALThere is a tutorial on the use of tragesym at:
AUTHORWerner Hoch <[email protected]>
Copyright © 1999-2011 gEDA Contributors. License GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 or later. Please see the `COPYING' file included with this program for full details. This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.