truspades [options] -o <output_dir>
truspades is the main executable for the truSPAdes software. It assembles genomic reads given to it and places the resulting assembly in <output_dir>.
- directory to store all the resulting files (required)
- runs truSPAdes on toy dataset
- prints this usage message
- number of threads
- continue interrupted launch
- parse dataset from input folder
- directory with input data. Note that the directory should contain only files with reads. This option can be used several times to provide several input directories.
file with dataset description