SYNOPSISttx2xgf [options] infile[.ttx] [outfile]
DESCRIPTIONttx2xgf is a utility that extracts instructions (hints) and other information relating to instructions from a TTX file (an XML representation of a TrueType font) and creates a new Xgridfit program.
If infile lacks the .ttx extension, it is assumed. If outfile is not given, output is written to infile.xgf.
- Path to a configuration file (relative paths are permitted). If this is not given, ttx2xgf will look first for a file config.xml in the current directory, next in the user's Xgridfit configuration directory, and finally in the Xgridfit base directory.
- Display diagnostic messages (for debugging).
- -E, --elapsed-time
- Time the running of this program and display the result.
- Select a preferred XSLT processsor; ttx2xgf will use this one if possible.
- An XSLT script that performs the initial conversion.
- A Sed script that completes the conversion.
AUTHORttx2xgf was written by Peter Baker <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Peter Baker