SYNOPSYSturnincfg [ OPTIONS ] [ project-name ]
DESCRIPTIONManages assignments submitted with the turnin(1) program. Allows the creation of courses and projects and the management of said courses and projects. This command used to be known as project in the early days of Turnin-NG and in the original turnin/project suite.
Omitting [ project-name ] will cause turnincfg to use the default project.
- Print project's version.
- -h, --help
- Print these options.
- -d, --disable
- Disable the current project.
- -D, --perm-disable
- Permanently disable submissions for the current project.
- -e, --enable
- Enable submissions for the current project and make it the default project.
- Enable submissions for the current project but does not make it the default project.
- -r, --remove
- Remove the current project and all associated files.
- -i, --init
- Initialize a project. Requires you to pass project-name
- -p, --compress
- Compress this project using the tar(1) and gzip(1) formats.
- -x, --extract
- Extract this project. This option will be called automatically if you enable a compressed project.
- -v, --verify
- Verify the cryptographic signatures on submitted assignments using gpg(1) May require you to fetch the student's public key.
- Print a list of projects, along with whether or not they are enabled and shows which project is the default project.
- Path to an alternate configuration file.
- -c COURSE, --course=COURSE
- Switch between the courses you are currently administering.
- -w, --legal
Print warranty and license information.
- Creates the course COURSE.
- Deletes the course COURSE.
Archives the course using the
- turnincfg --create-course world-cheeses
- Create the course world-cheeses.
- turnincfg -c world-cheeses -i stilton
- Create the project stilton in the course world-cheeses.
- turnincfg -c world-cheeses -e stilton
- Enable and make default the project stilton
- turnincfg -c world-cheeses -D stilton
- Permanently disable submissions for the project stilton.
- turnincfg -c world-cheeses -p stilton
- Compress the project stilton.
- turnincfg --archive-course world-cheeses
Compress the course world-cheeses and remove it from the global configuration
AUTHORTurnin-NG and this manpage were written by Ryan Kavanagh <[email protected]> in the summer of 2009 and are still actively maintained. Turnin-NG is a replacement for the 'project' and 'turnin' commands written in 1990 for the SPARC architecture by an unknown author.
Both Turnin-NG and this manpage are distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2, or (at your option) any later version.