SYNOPSIStx [options] command [cmd_options]
DESCRIPTIONThis is the Transifex command line client which allows you to manage your translations locally and sync them with the master Transifex server. If you'd like to check the available commands issue `tx help` or if you just want help with a specific command issue `tx help command`.
- show program's version number and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -q, --quiet
- don't print status messages to stdout
- -r ROOT_DIR, --root=ROOT_DIR
- change root directory (default is cwd)
- print full traceback on exceptions
- disable color output
- Written for Debian by Janos Guljas <[email protected]>.